8365100 - Beercrate 24x33cl - UBC Apo Display
UBC Universal Beer Crates: Lightweight, contemporary design with optional inmould label
Own design beer crates used to be only an option for large brewing companies, designing their crates and using this as a marketing utility. Why is this not available for the rising number of smaller breweries? That is a question which we often have heard in the market, so therefore we decided to pick up this ball and introduce a universal beer crate to be personalized for smaller breweries on smaller quantities.
Using the experiences from the large international breweries we are now able to offer a customized beer crate for all breweries. The design is available in 3 different sizes, to hold the standard bottles 25cl APO, 33cl APO, 30cl BNR, and 33cl STEINI. APO crates available in closed and display versions, depending on the UV protection your product desires.
A large area is provided to brand and customize the crate with an inmould label, which enables the use of photographic quality images. The more affordable silkscreen printing is also possible.
The central handle in the APO crates increases the comfort to carry the 24 bottles (25cl or 33cl). The handles are designed ergonomically: The well-rounded airmould lamella handles allow high carrying comfort as you wish to supply to your customers.
The crate is designed in accordance with the high requirements of the brewery, developed to be stacked 7 layers per pallet and 3 pallets. Base is designed in a way it’s 100% interstackable with current crates in the Benelux market and suitable to stack in cross bound. Environmentally friendly: the beer/soft drink crates are fully recyclable and made of HDPE virgin or regrind.
UBC: The new Schoeller Allibert range of standard beer crates
Key features of the Universal Beer Crate UBC®:
- Crossbound stackable and 100% interstackable with current crates
- 100% interstackable with crates for similar bottles
- Crates can hold 24 bottles of 25cl and 33cl
- Central handle for easy carrying (except for Steini 33cl)
- Available in 3 sizes in closed or display version
- Large area to brand and customize the crate with inmould label or silkscreen print
- Conform DPB pallets and wooden industrial pallets (1000x1200mm)
- Produced in HDPE Virgin or Regrind if desired
- The crates are fully recyclable
- Modern design; The corners are protected by a texture to keep your crate nice
- Suitable for stacking 7 layers per pallet, 3 pallets high
- Lightweight crate in modern design
- Central handle for easy carrying
- Ergonomic airmould lamellas for easy carrying
- Large branding exposure
- High visibility of bottles
- Handling conform Benelux standards
- 100% recyclable
- Available in closed or display design
|External max length (L)||400 mm|
|External max width (W)||300 mm|
|External max height (H)||255 mm|
|Net weight (Kg)||1.88 kg|
|Operational temperature range||-20 °C - 40 °C|