3291001 - Beverage crate Display 24x33cl
Schoeller Allibert's Beer Crates stand out from the crowd. If you want your products to stand out from the crowd, a well-designed Beer Crate is a business tool you simply can’t afford to ignore. It lends vital support to your marketing and branding efforts and it improves your business at every link in the value chain:
- A unique appearance differentiates your Beer from your competitors
- A distinctive design adds impact to the retailer´s shelves
- A special colour or shape helps consumers identify their favourite products for purchase
With ergonomic features that make them easy and comfortable to carry home, good Beer Crates also improve the user experience and thereby help generate brand loyalty. And let´s not forget, Beer bottles cannot travel loose. They need to be organised systematically into crates and carriers which protect them from breakages, make stacking possible, and facilitate all sorts of logistics and transport steps – from conveyor belt transfers to casual placement in the boot of the customer´s car.
The basic members of crate families are the 20 x 0.5 L, 24 x 0.33 L and 24 x 0.25L crates. Additionally, there are the small packaging units of 11 x 0.5 L and 12 x 0.33 L. Smaller crates are especially suitable for those markets where a Beer is recently launched. Until the consumers become confident and like the product, they tend to purchase smaller quantities. By contrast, established markets can confidentially carry the larger crates. Consumption habits also vary between age groups, household size and countries.
- Double base - perfect fit for loose bottles and packs
- Lamella handles - high carrying comfort
- Developed to be stacked in column
- High branding exposure - Silkscreen Display
- 100% recyclable