Schoeller Allibert consider protecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors to be of vital importance. That is why we believe it is important to make sure that our service is personal, committed and transparent. We are therefore constantly looking for ways to improve our services and to tailor them as much as possible to your requirements. This includes careful handling of personal data.
This means that we process and secure personal data very carefully. In doing so, we are complying with the applicable legislation and regulations regarding personal data protection.
Recording and processing personal data
We collect the following personal data that you directly or indirectly provided to us, e.g. for purchasing products or services, creating and using an account, visiting our websites, registering for one or more newsletters or in the context of applying for a vacancy.
- Name and contact details: we use your name, job title and contact details, such as address, telephone number and email address in order to communicate with you about the performance of agreed services and the delivery of products.
- Interests of users: personal data about your preferences for certain products and services. We use these personal data in order to better align with your interests the services we offer and any information sent to you about our products or services or those of third parties, whereby the foregoing is in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations in that context.
- Payment details: we use your payment details, such as bank account number and credit card details to process payments (to the extent applicable within the framework of the agreement concluded with you).
- Job application details: we will use any job application details provided, e.g. that appear on your CV, for the application process. We only allow the information on your CV to be consulted by third parties with your consent. You can, at any time, wholly or partly restrict the ability to consult your CV. Think carefully about what data you include in your CV if it can be consulted by third parties.
- Visitor data: our website tracks visitor information, such as the most frequently visited pages. The purpose of this is to optimise the website’s layout. Such data are also used for research and analysis purposes, with the aim of improving customer experience on our websites. This data can also be used to post information that is relevant to you on the pages you visit, for example, special posts related to your interest or special offers from advertisers. In this way, the service we offer you can be further optimised.
- Usually we store your personal data for a period of 7 years or for such a period as legally required for administration purposes. If we consider it necessary in view of special circumstances, we may retain your personal data for a longer period of time, for instance, in the context of legal proceedings or if we have a legal obligation to do so.
Please contact our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to:
- access the personal data we have collected from you;
- submit a request for rectification, erasure or blocking of your personal data;
- object to the use of your personal data;
- make a complaint about the processing and/or use of your personal information.
Sharing personal data
We may share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Group companies of Schoeller Allibert: Companies that are in the same group as Schoeller Allibert, such as parent companies, sister companies or subsidiaries, if this is necessary in order to optimise our services.
- Service providers: we share your personal data with the service providers we use so that they are able to carry out their work for us accurately and efficiently.
- Public authorities: At the request of public authorities, we will provide personal data in accordance with the law.
Personal data security
We use security procedures to prevent unauthorised access or to prevent the loss of personal data, etc.
You can always disable cookies in your browser, without this having far-reaching consequences for using the website. However, as a consequence certain parts may be less or no longer accessible for you.
In addition, we use functional cookies such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information, as well as cookies that make it easier to order our products (such as storing the contents of your shopping cart).
Advertising cookies are also used, which are intended to show relevant ads, as well as social network cookies, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. The social network cookies are only applicable if you use those services and have enabled sharing links or tweets. We retain this information for a period of 3 years.
Click here for an up-to-date overview of the cookies we use and how long they remain active
Links to other web sites
Our websites may contain links to external websites and organisations. Schoeller Allibert assumes no responsibility with regard to the use of your data by these organisations. Please read the privacy statement of the website you are visiting.
Schoeller Allibert reserves the right to make changes to its privacy statement. We therefore recommend that you regularly check the privacy statement for any update to the privacy statement.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement, please contact:
Schoeller Allibert Services BV
2132 LS Hoofddorp
Hoofddorp, 20 May 2018