Schoeller Allibert Human Resources Policy is to provide a positive and save the working environment, where all employees have all the tools they need to perform to their best, are recognised and valued, are encouraged to learn and grow and to contribute to continuously improving our performance.
The most important objective of our Schoeller Allibert HR policy is to align the needs and objectives of our organisations and employees as closely as possible and, in turn, to use this to shape the implementation of the Schoeller Allibert strategy. We aim to share and safeguard knowledge, to always have the right employee in the right position, with the right experience and attitude to development.
Our employees are specialists in their individual fields. They have an entrepreneurial spirit that is focused on results and solutions and they are prepared to take on any challenge. They strive to create success in their own group, in the interests of Schoeller Allibert as an international company. Our employees are given the opportunity to develop and unlock their talents, both individually and professionally, in a national and an international working environment. We offer attractive and challenging roles and responsibilities in a safe working environment, with a scope of initiative and creativity.
Culture & Values
Our core values underpin our culture, the way we interact with our stakeholders and operate both as individuals and teams. We believe a highly engaged workforce will continue to drive our success and help our people reach their full potential.
- work with our colleagues in a group rather than as individuals
- be loyal to your team
- share with them information, experiences, thoughts and accept and respect their feedback, their expertise and their contribution
- we don’t expect others to do our work
- recognize the individual’s contributions as part of the team’s success
- always accept group’s interest goes before individual’s interest
Open & Sharing Culture
- Being transparent in our communication (“Don’t be a knowledge guard”)
- Give comprehensive information
- Be open for change and new ideas
- EA culture which allows problems to be brought to the open so that we can solve them
- Being responsive, i.e. actively participating in discussions and your team actions
Which means to us:
- An objective focused, fact-based and non-bureaucratic approach
- Adopting a highly developed customer focus
- To solve problems in a structured manner
- That we stick to agreements: Say what we do – do what we say
- That we are cost and cash-conscious in all what we are doing, i.e. that we treat the company's assets as if they were our own.
- And we keep all what we're doing as simple as possible
We want to drive our company forward. This needs the commitment to do so by all of us:
- Being ambitious in setting our targets and objectives
- And being passionate about everything we do to achieve them
- Which means accepting accountability and responsibility for our actions
The values provide a good description of what Schoeller Allibert is and wants to be. In order to protect this reputation, the company will at all times adhere to generally accepted social standards and values and to the local laws and regulations applying to our operations worldwide.
Learning & Development
Learning and development are based on challenge and passion. We invest in attracting, developing and retaining talented people. We can facilitate and challenge, but our employees have to rise to the occasion.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect and has the opportunity to contribute to business success and realise his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings.
Code of conduct
Click here to download our code of conduct.